Writing argumentative essays properly
And 5 best argumentative essay ideas
Argumentative essay writing is a basic skill that you’re learning at school. The reason is simple – you’ll have to write them over and over again throughout your education process. In other words, you absolutely have to learn to do that, or you’re not going to college. Don’t ask why – with an argumentation essay you’re learning to from your thoughts right and properly put them on paper. That’s important enough, don’t you think?
So, how to write an argumentative essay right? To answer this question we need to know the definition argument essaystays for. Basically, it’s a paper, which requires some minor research into the topic. What you do is make a statement and start presenting facts for and against it. Nobody expects you to portray revolutionary theories or anything new to science – just a logical approach to a subject given in the task or chosen by yourself. This, exactly, is what an argumentative essay is.
It is important to choose a proper subject and, of course, make it less general, so that your argument essay doesn’t become a 200-pages work or appear really boring. You won’t get a positive grade for a work on a general topic – that’s for sure. Argumentative essays are usually written on pressing issues, interesting and relevant subjects. For example, here are some good topics for argumentative essays– “CIA maintains surveillance over all of us” or “Dogs are all gay”. Though – you’d probably spend a whole lot of time to try and work on them. The main question here is – which point of view should you prove right – yours or the usual one?
Truly – argument essays do not require proof for your own opinion. It’s even a bit better to try and work on the other side of the question – argue with yourself. Writing an argumentative essaylike everyone else does won’t get you a much better grade. Logically so – we get three different methods:
1. Write an argumentation essayon a topic that strikes the eye – something absurd, new or just plain funny. This way you’ll surely get their attention. Holding it will be the main difficulty.
2. Write an argumentative essay trying to get more facts against your point of view. You’ll be totally surprised about this kind of argument with yourself, because it’s really interesting to read.
3. How to write A argumentative essay, or even get an A+? Easy – learn the tutor’s point of view. If you do a good work and gradually prove it with sufficient facts on your side, you’ll surely succeed.
Now, let’s see the usual argumentative essay structure. The simplistic one is: thesis, evidence, conclusion. We really advise to stick to it, because it’s truly everything argumentative essays are all about. There’s no need to go deep into higher complexity. Basically, what you have to do is state your point, present the evidence and conclude! Just stick to theargumentative essay format…
Here you go – five best ideas for argumentative essay. Mind that they’ll probably be used by the first five people to read this, but in any case – they all might be great food for thought.
1. Non-conventional medicine. Why don’t you take acupuncture, herbs or something else and try to prove it works work. Or not.
2. The reason of cats being the stars of the Internet. Try to elaborate on memes, pop-culture and other factors – this idea is still new.
3. The best ways to block adult content from children in the Web. This topic is quite an eternal one and everyone is positive about it. Whatever you write in such an argumentative essay – just think of protecting the kids, and you’ll get a positive grade.
4. The roots of obesity in the US. A pressing issue and quite an interesting subject to research. You’ll find yourself investigating a global conspiracy while writing this one.
5. Okay…here’s a non-traditional idea. Just buy argumentative essay, analyze it and learn to write them properly. It’s a well-known and effective measure that works almost 90% of the cases. If you don’t want to comprehend the argument essay format, don’t have the time or just can’t write for whatever reason – come to EssayWritersLab.com. These guys sure know how to provide reliable argumentative essay help.